With Diesel Power, you close a better deal
Diesel Power AB delivers engines for marine and industrial applications from John Deere, MAN, Yanmar, COX Powertrain, Hyundai SeasAll, Solé Diesel and Kohler Marine in Sweden. We deliver MAN engines in Finland. and we also deliver COX engines to Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic, the Slovak Republic and Hungary.
With the market’s broadest engine program, deep engine expertise and long industry experience, we are able to satisfy the customer’s engine needs as well as meet specific requirements on installation and operation.
Our service workshop is available for commercial users of marine and industrial engines and gensets from MAN, John Deere, Yanmar, Kohler and COX. In addition to servicing, renovating and repairing products from these manufacturers, we can also take care of larger engines of other makes. The workshop is staffed by our competent service technicians with many years of experience. It is equipped with the special tools and diagnostic equipment needed to handle today’s more complex engines. We only use original spare parts and always service your engine according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. Diesel Power also has service cars to provide swift on-site service to customers.
We are happy to share good advice and provide technical support all the way from specification and installation to engine renovation.
Stocked in our warehouse, we have most of what is needed for installation and service, including industry leading products from Racor, Coracon and FUNK.
- The Yanmar engine range includes both air- and liquid-cooled industrial engines from 2 kW to 88 kW.
- The John Deere range includes industrial motors in the power range 36 to 448 kW, marine propulsion engines in the power range 60 kW to 559 kW and marine genset engines from 40 kW to 307 kW (1500 rpm).
- The MAN range includes propulsion and genset engines from 200 to 1900 hp.
- The 300 hp diesel outboard from COX Powertrain.
- Hyundai SeasAll’s range includes modern marine diesels from 125 hp to 500 hp.
- Solé Diesel’s range includes marine engines from 16 hp to 272 hp for displacement boats and complete marine 1- or 3-phase generator sets with outputs from 6 kVA to 105 kVA.
- Kohler Marine’s range includes diesel- and gasoline-powered marine gensets, 1 or 3-phase, with an output of 5 kW to 500 kW.
- The Mitsubishi range features industrial engines from 4 kW to 238 kW.
A wide dealer network
Diesel Power AB has an office and service workshop in Kungsbacka just south of Gothenburg, Sweden, as well as a network of dealers and service providers. The company was founded in 1991 and has a turnover of approximately MSEK 70.
We are located in nice premises in Kungsbacka just 400 m from the E6 and a 10 minutes’ walk from the Hede commuter train station (22 minutes by train to Gothenburg Central Station).