Reliable quality engines
For almost 100 years, Solé Diesel has been one of the world’s leading manufacturers of high quality marine diesels for both leisure and commercial boats. Today, all engines under 100 hp are based on engines from Japanese Mitsubishi and the larger ones come from German Deutz.
Solé also manufactures open and sound-proofed marine generator sets. The company is represented in more than 60 countries.
Diesel Power stocks both engines and a complete range of spare parts from Solé Diesel.
- Founded in 1914 and currently led by the founder’s grandson Enrique Solé.
- Has manufactured more than 50,000 quality engines between 16 and 272 hp.
- Marine generator sets between 6 – 120 kVA for both 1- and 3-phase.
- Complete range of boat accessories and spare parts.
- Diesel Power has been a Swedish distributor since 1991.