Leader in marine gensets
Since 1920, Kohler has purposefully developed a complete range of engine-powered generators for both industrial and marine applications.
Today, Kohler Marine is the world’s largest manufacturer of marine gensets between 4 – 400 kW for both recreational and professional boats with a worldwide network of dealers and service partners.
- Kohler Marine has a global network of more than 800 companies that support sales, service and repair of gensets.
- Kohler Marine belongs to the Power Systems division, which consists of leading manufacturers such as SDMO, Lombardini, UPSL and Kohler engines.
- Kohler Power Systems is one of four divisions belonging to the company Kohler Co.
- The company was founded in 1873 and currently has more than 30,000 employees and 50 factories worldwide.
- Kohler offers a complete range of marine gensets and spare parts.
- Diesel Power has been a Swedish distributor for Kohler since 2013.